Core to any lean effort, Sabe’s Inventory Control functionalities support real-time, meaningful inventory analysis and management. Sabe provides comprehensive support multiple-Sites, Warehouses, Location definitions, and picking strategies. A complete record of every past inventory transaction helps rectify past errors and construct future plans.
Sabe includes full support for paper-based Kanban cards, E-Kanban, and flexible, tunable push-based inventory replenishment policies to manage Stores and WIP Locations.
- Inventory Planning
- Inventory Flow - constantly update the current rate of inventory consumption to be used in the determination of optimal inventory levels to ensure customer satisfaction without arbitrarily high inventory levels. Determine the Sigma (standard deviation) of each Item to plan for variations in inventory consumption.
- Planning Parameters - dynamically and quickly set drivers for MRP to ensure that inventory strategies are set and met with timely and realistic inputs to react to cyclic and seasonal demands.
- Inventory Controls - parametrically calculate inventory control with what-if tools to analytically design realistic, achievable inventory control policies and their affect on inventory values and capital requirements.
- Firm Policies - exclude specific Items from general inventory control policies to support exceptional and irregular consumption.
- Supply Policies - support for make or buy policies specific to an Item within a Site which may be managed to react to market conditions or labor and material constraints.
- Multiple Sites - define separate physical Sites with different inventory and planning strategies, location definitions and management, and financial distributions.
- Location Definition - comprehensively describe a Warehouse layout with Locations and Location attributes, including support for inspection and quarantine Locations and Item- or Sector-based Cycle Count policies.
- Inventory Execution and History
- Inventory Accuracy - support for a thorough and comprehensive inventory accuracy campaign with support for counts by Items or by Locations; complete count history to be used to support inventory accuracy calculations and the determination of accuracy trends.
- Inventory History - a complete record of all inventory movement with time, date, and user stamps. Exhaustive filters and data consolidation to provide relevant information quickly in the aid of root cause analyses.
- Manual Inventory Transactions - transactions to easily adjust, scrap, expense, and move inventory to support efforts which indirectly support manufacturing, maintenance, procurement, and sales operations.
- Workbenches - efficient workbenches to support inventory valuation and accuracy, inspection management, Warehouse organization, and inventory disposition; embedded workflow to simplify and automate traditionally cumbersome tasks.
- High Priority Allocations - automatic notifications of pending requirements for specific inventory upon receipt from manufacturing or purchasing to quickly fulfill pending operations and shipments.
- Requisition Lists - support for planning and reserving inventory to meet non-operational requirements such as R&D and customer samples.
- Genealogy - complete history of Lot consumption and composition; detailed costing information for FIFO, LIFO, or actual Inventory Cost calculations.
- Inventory Picking - Defined Locations which allow for a comprehensive definition of the inventory pick process. Strategic creation and consolidation of Pick Lists to support prioritized and wave picking. Support for pick and stores locations with replenishment demands to efficiently place inventory.
- WIP Locations - define Work-In-Process Locations with automated push or pull replenishment policies to ensure that inventory is always within reach of production personnel without flooding the Shop Floor with excess