The Theory of Constraints has proven to be the single most effective toolkit to improve performance in job shops, repetitive manufacturing, and project manufacturing companies. Vastly increased on time delivery rates, a 25-33% reduction in inventory, a 75% reduction of WIP, and a 33% increase in manufacturing capacity are routine for manufacturers transforming their companies with TOC.
Sabe deploys TOC with easy to understand red/yellow/green and stop/warning/go signals backed by TOC logic to quickly show users the path to increase productivity and customer satisfaction while increasing production capacity. Work Order completion dates can be accurately estimated and automatically managed using Sabe's Drum-Buffer-Rope release policies. Sabe will warn users when attempting to release Work Orders that cannot be completed due to materials shortages or when the release of a Work Order would only serve to flood the factory with too much material and work.
Sabe uses TOC and/or DDMRP inventory buffers to ensure that purchased items and semi-finished items are available without excess stock, decreasing lead times and inventory levels while increasing on-time-delivery and customers satisfaction.
Sabe uses concepts from Lean Manufacturing to easily reduce the amount of non-valued-added activities when planning and reporting manufacturing effort, polishing TOC efforts without over optimizing non-critical resources
Adaptive Buffer Simulator
- Certified support for DDMRP
- Time and Inventory Buffer status displayed throughout Sabe for simple prioritization of effort
- Drum-Buffer-Rope and S-DBR work order prioritization and automated release
- Support for multi-level Paperless and Pull Manufacturing
- Support for DDMRP or TOC Inventory Buffer to right-size inventory
- Unique Constraint Status signaling based on Real-Time Statistical and Predictive Buffer Penetration
- Quickly Recalculate Order Points to react to Cyclic Demands and Financial Constraints and to support What-If Analyzes